Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zombie Filming!

I just got back from a whole days worth of filming for Kristine Haggard's indie film, "I am Zombie".
It was a blast! Not to mention gory and hilarious! ;D
I ended up picking up some amazing make-up at Ed's Costume Shop in Lake Orion. And thanks to some amazing tutorials online on how to use the makeup, I was able to use simple Face and Nose wax, Liquid Latex, and fake blood to achieve the look. Kristine was awesome at doing the dead looking skin, which only added to the look. It was perfect.

There were 3 scenes with the zombies, and 1 of them included some disgusting blood capsules that I, of course, got to chew. Nothing's better than waking up in the morning, becoming a zombie, and eating people. :)

Well, I hope you enjoy some of these pictures from the shoot! :D

Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment