Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The 13th Sign, Marilyn Manson and Documentary

An interesting headline, I know.

But it's the truth. I am about to PA for a local film titled, "The 13th Sign" featuring the lead singers of Michigan-based metal band "Mushroomhead". I'm not a fan of this group by any means, but it's still someone famous.
I'm hoping to help out from Jan. 25th to Feb. 11th. :)

As for my own projects, I've begun the pre-production for my short film which details the day in the life of a waiter, and his honest attempts at giving a kid the birthday song of his life.
It's going to be rad. If you want to be involved please e-mail me at: Kahepfin@oakland.edu or message me/comment on here!

Last, but not least, is my short documentary I'm putting together on the Michigan Film Incentive. Phone calls and talking with executives have already begun and I'm stoked to see more progress with this.

:)
Until then,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment