Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beginning of Getting Reel

This blog is to track all my endeavors in filming and film making. I am currently a double major in Communications and Cinema Studies at Oakland University, and I plan I making as many films as possible.

Currently under my belt:
-A short film about Nuclear Power (for a scholarship)
-A short film about Oakland University Housing (for a book store gift card)
-A short film for the East Lansing Film Festival

The most recent happenings are with the Nuclear Power film, which has begun pre-production and will begin filming this Sunday with my good friend, Sean.
It's only a 3 minute maximum film, so it will be easier to shoot than edit.
I plan on blogging pictures about the filming process as well as editing process, whenever I can.
:)

Until then,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment